CHINESE CROWNS COULD BE IN YOUR MOUTH
- China is the producer of around 25% of
all the crowns and bridges that are being placed PERMANENTLY in
Americans mouths this year.
- Some dentists are sending the Dental Lab
work directly to China for fabrication at a very inexpensive rate.
- Some of the dental labs are sending the
work to China for fabrication at a very inexpensive rate and turning
around and selling it to the dentist for the going average rate.
- Many dentist have NO idea that the
dental lab that they trust is sending the work to China for fabrication
- By law; the dentist must disclose the
origin of the dental appliance to the patient (only if the patient is to
- By law; the lab must provide
certificates of approved materials with each case and the origin of
where it was fabricated.
- If the lab is local then it is advisable
to go and visit the lab, and see what kind of environment it operates
- Ask if the lab is certified and are
there any certified technicians on the premises.
- If the lab is not local, then look up
its web site and search the dental associations they are claiming to be
affiliated with and their status of certification.
- These crowns and bridges are not some
Chinese toy you are going to suck on for a few minutes. These
appliance's will be in your mouth for YEARS, Think about it.